Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck on level 9

Anyone here play Trouble Brewing? I reached Level 9 and am having trouble(pun unintended) getting through it. Any suggestions?

Level 8 is still kicking my butt... way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by HappyKlown View Post
      Thanks! Just got to level 9 and there's two rooms. My score is worse than doing level 8...

Comment

I've been on Level 9 for a long, long time. Tried various techniques, but so far nothing works.

Comment

Playing it on the mobile app is easier, because then you can use your finger instead of a mouse. When passing between the two coffee stations, glance at the orders to save time. In case you don't know, there are indicators to tell you when a cup is about to overflow on the other side. Also, I recommend filling the double orders first, since they take longer to fill up. I'm on level 12 so I've picked up a few tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
            Playing it on the mobile app is easier, because then you can use your finger instead of a mouse. When passing between the two coffee stations, glance at the orders to save time. In case you don't know, there are indicators to tell you when a cup is about to overflow on the other side. Also, I recommend filling the double orders first, since they take longer to fill up. I'm on level 12 so I've picked up a few tricks.
            I will only dream about level 12 And, I guess I'll have to work on my memory as well as my speed

Comment

• Roland
              Roland commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yes, a good memory really helps with this game. Good luck!

Originally posted by Roland View Post
            Great tip! I just played the mobile version and it took 4 tries to unlock level 9! That would have taken FOREVER on the PC! Thanks!

Comment

I can't see the white items very well. I just memorize 3-4 orders at a time and fill them

Comment

So you have trouble with Trouble Brewing? I always start with the big cups so at the and the small cups are faster.

Comment

if you see 3 single chocolate and 2 single cinnamon press chocolate,cinnamon,chocolate,cinnamon,chocolate. then quickly hit the start button for each.

Comment

Please view our page for Trouble Brewing Strategies and Techniques
                    I am a moderator in this community

Comment

I finally made it to level 9 in the coffee shop! That third room is gonna be my ruin...

Comment

I finally made it to level 9 in the coffee shop! That third room is gonna be my ruin...
                        I hate that game; won't play it but it keeps popping up...

Comment

Still on level 9... but, I got 35 cups out of 40..... haven't been able to repeat it.... but I am currently obsessed.....

Comment

when do you see that third room???? I made it out of level 8 and then I said... yay.... but it has been about a year..... one look at that third room and now I just keep playing in 7 and 8....lol.... maybe in 2021????

Comment

I hear ya, I got to 9 then I went back to 7 and I'm staying there until it's easy for me. I used to wait tables but I can see now that maybe it would be harder for me now...

Comment

My thing is that I'm not a coffee person, I'm sure I would do better with smoothies.

Comment

Originally posted by DirkFrances View Post
                                  My thing is that I'm not a coffee person, I'm sure I would do better with smoothies.
                                  Maybe that's my problem, I don't even drink the stuff! I had to play it today in my training. I'm on 8 which isn't too bad for an old lady.

Comment

level 9 Trouble Brewing... made 39 cups today.... gonna get 40 cups real soon..... level 10 here I come.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x