Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72k Highscore + Detailed Strategy

I regularly achieve about 72400 on trouble brewing.
    Today and yesterday I've somehow gotten 72500.
    Here is an explanation of how I did it.

Step one: immediately go to the secondary cup page and fill with doubles of each kind. The last slot can be filled with a double of whatever.

Step two: Glance at the menu order and fill the first cup page with as many singles as you can remember. I've noticed that the first order every game will be a single cinnamon stick. Look back at the menu page to keep filling your single page accurately.

- TIPS ON RECALLING ORDERS EASILY -
    - Mentally group up different ingredients together. 2 sugars and 3 coffee will be easier to remember than 1 sugar, 1 coffee, 1 sugar, 2 coffees.
    - Mentally associate ingredients with quick and easy, maybe even silly, notes. kind of like how you would take flash card notes.
    Ex: 1 sugar and 1 cream = whites. 1 coffee, 1 cinnamon, and 1 chocolate = darks.
    1 cinnamon + 1 chocolate = thins. (Get it BC they're thin, haha)

Do not overcomplicate. If your eyes easily see 3 sugars, and the rest of the order page doesn't make sense, then put in those 3 sugars and focus on the rest later.

Step three: After filling singles, you will have some time to see your next round of single orders. Take your mental notes, and then proceed to clear and refill your single page.

Step four: We will now clear and refill the doubles page. Take your mental notes, clear and refill doubles. Do this step quickly as your singles will be ready to go shortly

Step five: Steps two and three are repeated. On your singles page however, you may start punching in double orders because there will not be enough singles to fill the page. They can also be put in first, as time buffers.

Step six: Continue the process. Personally I never put singles into the second cup page because it will mess up my mental process. This strategy relies on sorting ingredients into different compartments in easy ways.
    ​​​​​​
    Step seven: sit back, clear your last orders, and enjoy the extra time points !

Hope this works out for you as well as it has for me. Merry Christmas!
    Screenshot_20191229-030654_Lumosity.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by llamabama; 12-29-2019, 07:52 PM.

Here I will put a screenshots of step 1 (aka doubles page) and what the menu page looked like afterwards.
    On the menu page, after looking at it for just a split second, you can easily pair up what ingredients you need for your singles.

image_397.jpgimage_396.jpg
    Last edited by llamabama; 12-29-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Hi llamabama! Welcome to the community! Thank you for sharing your excellent strategies!

There is an existing strategies thread here: Strategies and techniques?
      I am a moderator in this community

Comment

And here is a screenshot of step 2, as a result of the menu page posted above.
        Unfortunately I accidentally punched in a double cream order - and that is ok! There is much room for error, if and when you are trying this strategy for yourself.
        Remember to have fun! it will be interesting to see others make their own improvements on this, and to see how you make this game work for you.

Screenshot_20191229-041355_Lumosity.jpg
        Last edited by llamabama; 12-29-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Here are reuploads of the pictures.

Comment

Your scores are amazing. Thanks for the tips!

Comment

So good! I think that strategies can only get one so far - it's mostly natural ability and you are truly blessed. Well done.

Comment

Good job! Bravo!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Amazing! If I may ask, what are your scores for other games? Train of Thought?

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBanana View Post
                      Amazing! If I may ask, what are your scores for other games? Train of Thought?
                      I'm currently at 57 trains with a score of 79800.

Train of thought is something that I find much more difficult than trouble brewing.
                      Having to monitor about 3-4 different choke points AND visualizing each path for each incoming color has been a pleasantly frustrating experience haha.

Have you seen that video on YouTube of the guy who managed 90 trains perfectly? Now that's impressive.

Comment

• raisedbyrats
                        raisedbyrats commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That 90 trains video is insane! 57 trains is pretty darn good!

Oops this is llama. Posting on a guest account (:

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x