Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nearly at maximum level

so close to the highest level in "coffee chaos" or whatever it is called. just one cup short. tonight i think i'll get it.

Congratulations

Comment

Nearly at maximum level but don't know the name of the game. Well done to you. I am only at level 11.

Comment

here goes. wish me luck...

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          here goes. wish me luck...
          no dice. i got close a few times. my method is to make coffee without checking the orders. making random coffee works pretty well. and always make at least three cups at one time. you don't want to be rushing back to save one cup of small coffee. you can make one if it is timed get full with some large coffees. this game requires strategy if your short term memory is shot.

Comment

Bravo man!

Comment

Can't seem to get past level 5. That's how slow I am. Don't like the double rooms idea lol.

Comment

No matter what I try, I can't get past 46 cups on Level 11. Good luck to you!

Comment

• pinkcat
                  pinkcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Impressive!

Well done. I find this game to be one of the most difficult, due to my poor short term memory. But I enjoy it nonetheless.

Comment

i am stuck on 8. for about a week

Comment

Stuck at level 9...
                    Gave it enough tries to know I don't care to go any further...
                    It was a lot of fun until the second room showed up. Just not my game now.

Comment

I finally made 40 cups of coffee. I feel like more and more I need a strategy now. It is not just about racing the clock. Any suggestions. One tip I can share is to use a real mouse and not a bulit-in flat mouse if you want to save seconds on the clock. Cheers!

Comment

just make coffee like crazy. don't depend on the order board. some of it will be wasted but you are better off. (unless you have super memory)

Comment

I made 44 cups (apparently on a day when I had had a few cups myself), but normally I cannot get past 34 cups. Three rooms is far too many.

Comment

the fastest way to work games - for me- is a pen-tablet. (I need to, my fingers are "worn out" and don't grow better by any training! ) It's way more ergonomic than other devices, so it's a good investment in any case.

Comment

Please help: is the final level level 12? Is there a level beyond this? Thanks

Comment

• PaulBenne
                                PaulBenne commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I've not been past level 12, so I don't know the answer. But I believe that 72320 is the maximum score. Maybe you can watch the videos on YouTube to see if people get past level 12.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              Please help: is the final level level 12? Is there a level beyond this? Thanks
                              12 is maximum

Comment

I achieved 72 coffees after being at 71 for quite a while. For tips, always learn 2 new orders everytime you swipe to the cups screens. Always place an order when you remove a coffee after it's full. Also, do Not let coffees overflow and you lose the coffee. This costs too much time to overcome. To get 72, you can't place wrong orders or let any coffees overflow. Good luck.

Comment

• AnnaBanana
                                  AnnaBanana commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Awesome tips. Congrats.

Ok I registered! Some more tips to get 72 coffees - look for multiple orders that have 2 of the ingredient. For example, look for two+ orders than require 2 beans, or 2 cinnamon sticks, or 2 whatever. When you place your orders, fill all of those orders at the same time. Example - if you see 3 orders of 2 cinnamon sticks, and you have 3 cups empty to make drinks, you can click on the cinnamon stick 6 times in a row to fill 3 cups, vs pressing it twice, filling a bean cup, then twice for the 2nd cinnamon cup, fill another cup, then fill the last cinnamon. You go much faster by limiting the number of times you must change your drink. Hope that makes sense.

Similarly, look or multiple orders of 1 ingredient so you can fill those cups quickly as well.

Oh, and you must play this on your phone. There's way too much space to cover if you play this on your laptop or PC. Mobile allows you to be much faster.

Comment

• Evan
                                  Evan commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Agree 100% about playing on the phone. Same with Train of Thought...small screen means stations are bunched up and easier to take in the entire layout.

And welcome to the community.

It's amazing how different games yield different results. I am terrible at 'trains'.. I feel it's a more skilled game than 'coffees'

Comment

• raisedbyrats
                                  raisedbyrats commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I consider Trains as an attention game, and Brewing as a predominantly memory game.
                              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x