Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad at Trouble Brewing and Train of Thought :(

I can't think of any. Sometimes it just seems impossible to get it all going right
    But now that they have me running to another room to read the sugars and cubes I just cannot hack it yet.
    As far as the train I do fantastic when it first starts and then as they come out one after the other I totally lose it

I have the same problem with both. I am improving the more I play.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyKlown View Post
      I have the same problem with both. I am improving the more I play.
      me too but it seems I go backwards the next day

Comment

• HappyKlown
        HappyKlown commented
        Editing a comment
        Just keep at it, and you will get better.

Sometimes I tell myself not to worry about the numbers and by just playing and using all the faculties you are improving yourself. That's what I'm doing now. I try to do my best which doesn't get in the top five.
      Those numbers are high and I don't think I had been doing certain games during that [email protected]!! Some gremlins came into my games and played them.

Comment

I'm trying to focus on filling orders in the bigger room, and not paying too much attention to what they are - getting higher scores with more orders filled... the small room constantly overflowing! it's very interesting to play it...

Comment

ToT I quit like, but TB I totally fail at because my short term memory is horrible.

Comment

what game is this? I just now got to the point where I have played a couple games 5 times.

Comment

• HappyKlown
              HappyKlown commented
              Editing a comment
              It is the coffee cup game and the trains going into stations

I do not like the Coffee drip. Regardless of how careful I am to clik the button,,,,, It does not count.

Comment

I'm playing "Trouble Brewing" on level 5. I'm not that good on this level, as of yet.
              IF this were an actual coffee shop, the work process of having someone rotate between separate rooms for checking the orders, and preparing the coffee would not be considered efficient.
              But, hey, it's a game to test your talents.

Comment

What I found really helped me was to go down a level, play it for a few times and then try the current level. It helped to re-focus my brain.

Comment

I finally got to level 7 but I might be stuck there. I will drink espressos with 4 shots to help my score.

Comment

I made it to level 13 in TOT. Also made to level 9 of Trouble Brewing and I am sorry that I did! There are two rooms now with machines and the orders in the middle! Aaaack! The positive is there are little icons showing when the cups are almost full in the other room. If I remember to look. Lol

Comment

• LumosLaura
                      LumosLaura commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice work! Definitely feels good when you reach a new level

I'm having a difficult time playing "Trouble Brewing" because the graphics can't keep up with the clicking. Thinking it might be an old Adobe Flash, I updated mine and it's still too slow to get any benefit out of the game. Anyone else?

Comment

• bumpstock
                      bumpstock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      mine seemed ok today

• Evan
                      Evan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Adobe Flash is slowly getting phased out, so updating it won't help in the long run. The Lumosity games are being converted to HTML 5. Try updating your browser.

If you are using Internet Microsoft Edge, go into Settings>Advanced>reset. If that doesn't work, try cleaning up the hard disk, by right clicking on drive C:\ and clicking on the menu option Properties>Disk Cleanup If it was a real mess, you might have to reinstall Flash Player after this.

Comment

Me again. Thanks for the replies. My husband changed my settings from Foxfire to Chrome and I haven't had a problem since.

Comment

• azeroth
                        azeroth commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good to hear
                    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x