Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey - also - at the end, if you have any blank spaces - fill them with 'unordered' singles while you wait on actual orders.

It's going to 'X' them out when their ready, or take them away when all filled orders are done, BUT it's good practice for increasingly being able to fill more.

How crazy the obessive consumption of this game is, right?

(thanx.
    I may never get to 72. lol)

Comment

• Evan
      Evan commented
      Editing a comment
      This is what I do. Fill any blanks with singles.

I have been able to complete 70 orders. I do singles for the first round and I do one cup of every flavor and 2 cups of cinnamon. I don’t even look at what comes up on board. That gives me time to study the doubles for the other board. I then try to do doubles as they come up and fill in with singles.

Comment

• Evan
      Evan commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a good strategy! Well done on getting to 70!

My memory is auditory more than visual so I make sure to have single syllable names for each type of order. Eg. bean, cube, choc, cream, scroll. Then it's quicker to repeat in my mind. Eg. 3 double choc, 2 scroll, 2 bean. (In a fast and rhythmic auctioneer voice)

Comment

• raisedbyrats
      raisedbyrats commented
      Editing a comment
      Your technique is similar to mine.

I can serve 66 cups, but have not yet mastered 68. Don't start out by looking at the cups filling on the first screen. I wait until three double-orders come up, then go to the next screen and fill those three, followed immediately by three singles (do not flip back to see the orders, just fill any three different singles. Then, as I flip to the next screen, I briefly glance at the orders to be filled making a mental note of like colors. On the second service screen, I use the same pattern -- three doubles followed by three singles. Do not overfill as you are penalized by getting extra orders. Hope this makes some sense!

Comment

• PaulBenne
      PaulBenne commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome info! Thanks!

I’ve done 56 cups level 12 but it won’t show any level 13 or more - has anyone got to a level 13. I don’t know why it won’t let me go higher. It says if I get 56 cups it will unlock the ne t level and I’ve got 56 cups many times, but it doesn’t go up a level.

Comment

• AnnaBanana
      AnnaBanana commented
      Editing a comment
      From the videos of this game that I've seen on YouTube, people who reached 72 cups still stayed on level 12.

Trouble brewing is my favourite. As you learn the technique, you will reach over 72000 points every time you play. Choose
    both doubles and singles (not too many doubles in the beginning). The most important rule is not to let the cups pour over.

Comment

• bumpstock
      bumpstock commented
      Editing a comment
      "Choose both doubles and singles (not too many doubles in the beginning)."

This is very good advice. I used to start just doing doubles at the beginning and waited too long for them to fill, so I had less time to fill the singles.

But for people struggling, keep several things in mind:

Always do groups of three no matter what, that way you can ”pick up” your full cups a whole row at once.

You lose WAY more points by waiting too long after the cup is full than you get extra points for finishing early. So pick up those cups!

So that leads to: don’t wait! If you load up some cups but see the other room’s cups are filling up, go pick them up first before starting the filling of your orders, and then come back to the other room to start them filling.

Also, I say alternate as much as possible between singles and doubles so that something is always filling - ie, no “dead time.”

And for those who haven’t noticed, two things: (1) the filling symbol is different for the singles than doubles, ie, less time. And, (2) you lose points faster on singles that aren’t picked up versus doubles.

And when I say “alternate,” I mean by rows of three, not individual cups, so a full row of three singles, then a full row of three doubles.

Comment

I start single double single single.

Then I do doubles for the next four or five or so as long as they’re available.

There’s no more cups after 72, but you get an extra 20 points for each second early you finish.

But you lose a lot of points if you don’t pick up the cups on time, especially singles.

So the goal is to get all the cups cleared without being late AND to finish as early as possible.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x