No announcement yet.

Strategies and techniques?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategies and techniques?

What strategies do you use for this game? Thanks.

I use the first window to do single orders, the second for double orders. Not sure if it is the best technique.

Comment

As many single orders as practically possible to have some time to look the window and observe double orders. Then start doing some double orders and then click on the finished single cups and proceed to put in a bunch of doubles. Basically, more doubles = slower and have more time to consider things, and more singles = when you have too much wasted time.

Comment

There is a guy on YouTube who got 72. His technique seems to be a single followed by a double followed by a single then double etc. Basically alternating between a single and double, not waiting for anything. I think he could do much better if there wasn't a limit of 72 cups.

I stink at this game so my technique is not worth mentioning.

Comment

At the start I wait until all the orders are displayed, then I start making them. While they are being made, I wait until the orders are all displayed and start filling as soon as the other orders are completed. Repeat.

Comment

Thx for all replies

Comment

• Foolish Mortal
              Foolish Mortal commented
              Editing a comment
              Best of luck with your training ^^. That said, the greatest weapon seems to be consistently training for as long as possible; also in my personal experience the sleep from 10:30PM to midnight seems to triple the rate of progress. -Might only work for me, but that's a pretty safe risk that could pay off (Not sleeping at 10:30 or 12, but the sleep achieved inside to 12 is what I mean)

Thanks again Foolish Mortal.

Comment

Playing it on the mobile app is easier, because then you can use your finger instead of a mouse. When passing between the two coffee stations, glance at the orders to save time. In case you don't know, there are indicators to tell you when a cup is about to overflow on the other side. Also, I recommend filling the double orders first, since they take longer to fill up. I'm on level 12 so I've picked up a few tricks

Comment

I finally got the last level in trouble brewing. I mixed it up a little by making three larges and then three smalls. I kept a good eye on the overfill monitor.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X