X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Brewing Demonstration Video

I am a moderator in this community

This game is really a challenge for me. There seems to be too much mouse work involved for me to ever get a grrreat score (currently my best score is 25810).

Comment

Originally posted by Taketh View Post
      This game is really a challenge for me. There seems to be too much mouse work involved for me to ever get a grrreat score (currently my best score is 25810).
      This is one of the games where playing on a phone gets a higher score than on a computer. On a phone I can play with my thumb, with little travel distance for the thumb. On a laptop with a mouse, my wrist has to move quite a bit back and forth just to move the mouse around on the screen. I think this game is not suited for playing on anything other than a phone or small tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyKlown View Post

This is one of the games where playing on a phone gets a higher score than on a computer. On a phone I can play with my thumb, with little travel distance for the thumb. On a laptop with a mouse, my wrist has to move quite a bit back and forth just to move the mouse around on the screen. I think this game is not suited for playing on anything other than a phone or small tablet.
        Great insight! Thanks for that.

Comment

Yep, this game is best played on the phone.

Comment

I always get a better score on the phone.

Comment

Sounds as though I need a new phone

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x