Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New personal best for Train of Thought

This is my score for Train of Thought. I can do better under the right conditions. I like Lumosity because it helps me look into my own behaviorisms and habits. I play at least a couple of games of T of T and the regular menu almost everyday. The sleep and how I feel questions are now showing me my pattern and I find it very interesting.

Outstanding! I like to see other people's scores. They don't affect mine.

Comment

Congrats Carlos! It's a great game. I increased from 236 points to 1000 over a period of oct 2017 to July 2018. Thank you. I must get back to it. Good reminder

Comment

Well done!

Comment

I have mostly done badly in Trouble Brewing and always played it only as a joke, but eventually surprised myself by getting to level 8,,,,then I started being serious about it and suddenly got even worse at it than I was before level 8!!

Comment

Curiosity ... What level and how many trains?

Comment

Good job Carlos. I find it helpful to know just how well some people can do. I thought my highest of 65 was great. And it is for me. But I'm inspired to know just what is really possible. Keep it up!

Comment

Does the train whistle indicate anything????

Comment

• kiwi1001
                  kiwi1001 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  when it whistles it means you put it in the right color station

Maybe I should play this game with the sound on. I play all the games with no sound. Hmmm....

Comment

• kiwi1001
                  kiwi1001 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  if you do, then the timed games will make countdown sounds during the last few seconds, it is an adjustment if you havent played with sound on before, and can be very distracting. the brain thinks it needs to hurry, and often makes your hands, miss click.

Well done my friend! Need to see more of you around here

Comment

Thanks folks!

Comment

Congratulations on an amazing LPI. Mine is 1956 and has not budged in 2 months.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x