Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 14 for Train of Thought

Level 14 on the trains is so damn hard. Has anyone here gotten a perfect score on it? My highest is 47 trains.

never perfect. at 14 also

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Level 14 on the trains is so damn hard. Has anyone here gotten a perfect score on it? My highest is 47 trains.
      Me again! I upped my high score to 49 trains. But I can't seem to beat it and it is annoying me lol

Comment

I made it to 51 trains and now I am stuck.

Comment

50 is my best. I'm hooked on it.

Comment

I only have free version so I can only play it every few days. I have it today and have to keep reminding myself I can't just sit there and play it all day lol
            Last edited by CarlosTheJackal; 11-20-2019, 06:03 AM.

Comment

I can't get past 51 trains.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                Can you pause and restart? I do that a lot, especially after the second error...

Comment

I'm 71 years old and am still struggling with Level 8, I think.

Comment

Not yet. It´s really hard, but I love it!

Comment

To give some tips, because you cant give them on ToT, like you can on some games. try to stay 3 moves ahead,so that your train tracks can lead to the right color with just one click. two variables that we cant control that are huge factors is the full course layout. If you don't like the layout just reset , why get frustrated over that. the order the trains come at you, some train sequences are impossible to clear quickly. if that happens reset. I ve found those things to help me stay sharp. Hope it helps.

Comment

My highest score was 44 trains on level 13.

Comment

I have a question about level 14. I think it's the highest level, although within the level it keeps adding more trains (if you do well, I think you can only miss one train to advance). On the computer, it will also subtract trains if you miss more than 3. But when playing on the phone or iPad, it seems that once you've "earned" more trains, there's no backing down unless you choose to go back to level 13. So on the phone, having had one random good round, I'm now stuck with too many trains to possibly keep up with. No matter how badly I do, it just keeps sending me up to 62 trains. It's the Peter Principle -- I've been "promoted" to the level of my incompetence and am being held captive there.

Comment

• azeroth
                            azeroth commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Really? I did not know that...so better to play on the computer?

• LumosLaura
                            LumosLaura commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ah, you've caught onto a bug in the mobile experience! I'll re-surface it to our game engineers using our bug-tracking software. Trains on level 14 *should* adjust to your performance in each game, but mobile doesn't currently allow for that.

I am on level 13 in TOT - when I reach level 14, I vow to NEVER play that %&*@# game again!

Comment

• azeroth
                            azeroth commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah, but you still want to beat level 14. I now change game in daily training, especially when i'ts not the last game because I keep restarting it so my 10 mins can go an hour...
                        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x