Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 14....

how deep into train game is everybody? and how often do you reset this game. every youtube video I see, has the same few boards being beat, which means either everyone replays this game a ton or resets this game a ton. I myself take an average of four to eight tries on a good day to beat this game. i'm at 68-72 trains.

I've gotten to level 14, but now play at level 12 because at this level, I've got a good chance of playing a perfect game more often than not. I think a perfect game at level 12 is 34 or 35 trains. 68 - 72 is permanently out of my reach.

Comment

51 trains is my best. Not sure what you mean by reset.

Comment

I think 45 is my best, or maybe low 50's.

Well done kiwi.

Comment

ok i'll go into more detail. once you get to level 14, and you have played perfect games, or only get one wrong you move up to diff levels of 14. like 61-64, 61-67, 68-72. but once you get more than three wrong a game, you go back to the previous sub level you were on before. look up in youtube all the people that have their perfect games played, and they all have them done on similar boards, but there's what maybe twenty diff boards for that game. that makes me think that everybody restarts or resets the game, like we were talking about in another subject about making mistakes.

Comment

• Evan
            Evan commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't know there were different levels of 14. Interesting. My highest was 65. I restart once or twice and just play on if I make more mistakes.

• kiwi1001
            kiwi1001 commented
            Editing a comment
            yes if you ever get in the 58-61 range and play one perfect, it will say next time try... something like 61-64 or something like that. I got as high as 72 plus I think, but haven't been that high for a long time.

ToT is one game where I don't reset, even if I make mistakes at the start. There are too many chances of making mistakes in this game, so I know I am guaranteed to make one and restarting won't make any difference. My best is probably 62 trains, but I average about 55.

Comment

I got to 70 trains once. Haven't played this game in a while, but I was hovering around 65 when I was.

Comment

• kiwi1001
              kiwi1001 commented
              Editing a comment
              nice that is def not easy to do.

68 - 72 trains is awesome! Good job!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x