Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best game on Lumosity

This is by far my favorite game. I got up to 14 stations, but have never actually gotten a perfect score at this level.

My highest score is about 66000.

Comment

I like this game and I feel as though I'm slowwwwly improving. Currently on level 12.

Comment

My best score is 45100

Comment

Originally posted by Taketh View Post
          I like this game and I feel as though I'm slowwwwly improving. Currently on level 12.
          Me too.

Comment

it's a very difficult game. when I had a touchscreen laptop I was able to get some very high scores. now that i'm back on a laptop using the mouse it's been a very long adjustment period when that game comes up.

Comment

I think any game that requires a mouse and a large screen results in a delay in reaction time, ie. Trouble Brewing, Train of Thought. These games are more suited to phone and tablets, because there is less cursor travel required, and hence a better reaction time.

Comment

If I am not mistaken, Lumosity said that this was their most popular game. I think that if Lumosity made this into a separate phone app and sold it for $2, they could make a lot of money because a lot of people would buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulBenne View Post
                  If I am not mistaken, Lumosity said that this was their most popular game. I think that if Lumosity made this into a separate phone app and sold it for $2, they could make a lot of money because a lot of people would buy it.
                  Looks like someone tried to imitate ToT and put in the Google Play Store. Looks like a very poor imitation, but you gotta give them credit for recognising a great game and trying to make money off it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...on.train&hl=en

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x