Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a good game!

one of my favorites! =) despite it was the first time i played this one, it increased my LPI by 5 points =)

I like this game. I turn off the sound for all games. too distracting.

Comment

It's miserable weather here so I have been doing Star Search, probably for the last hour and have managed to lose 7 points. I'd say I may have topped out. When you have 25+ spinning, same color shapes, for me it, obviously is impossible to sus out what the hell they are looking for. I'm going to watch Netflix....!

Comment

• pinkcat
        pinkcat commented
        Editing a comment
        Still lousy weather, so have been concentrating on Star Search - dropped all the way down to level 132! I guess I'm obsessive so because of that I have managed to get back to 146. I had no idea that I am so competitive with myself! Oh, I do like the music - it's like a sirens' song to me.

The music is super nice. Soothing sounds and then they hit you with all those twirling shapes - going in different directions. I can't seem to get past level 102.

Comment

• PaulBenne
        PaulBenne commented
        Editing a comment
        I find the music to be the most pleasing thing about this game magnificent game. It will never get old.

I have problems with the spinning objects and can't seem to see which is moving in opposite direction. Any suggestions?

Comment

• HappyKlown
        HappyKlown commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the same problem. About 50% of the time, I will pick the one next to the one I should have picked. When you have a page full of spinning objects, I find it difficult to not be queasy! I have no suggestions. :/

• CarlosTheJackal
        CarlosTheJackal commented
        Editing a comment
        focus on the patterns that are less repeated. then seek for that pattern in the ones that are repeated most.. or.. until lvl 180 commonly appears 3 different patterns spinning, focus on the 2 of then which spin on the same direction, then seek in the last pattern that spinning direction.. LOVE THE MUSIC! by the way...

Can't stand the sound on this one. Definitely turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        I have problems with the spinning objects and can't seem to see which is moving in opposite direction. Any suggestions?
        I have the same problem too, and I usually end up clicking on the one right NEXT to the one that should be taken out. Good to know I am not alone with this. Oh I love the music on this one!!!! It is calming to me.

Comment

I used to be totally addicted to this game. I've since moved on, but do play it once in a while. The design and music is top notch.

Comment

I like this game, too! It is not a game that comes easily to me, so I appreciate the challenge as it gets more difficult.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x