Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get dizzy when playing Star Search?

Anyone want to comment on Star Search? I find at the higher levels, all that spinning sometimes makes me queasy.

I personally love Star Search, but my grandmother does get some form of motion sickness from all the spinning.

Comment

Hi pinkcat, thanks for your reply. I am a grandmom myself, so it must be the old age. Hahaha.

Comment

• pinkcat
        pinkcat commented
        Editing a comment
        No comment.

I like it but the spinning ones are the most difficult. Need real good eyesight and coordination skills. I don't get dizzy, but I can see how it can be disorientating for some people.

Comment

I don't get dizzy. Star Search is a great game. =)

Comment

I wouldn't suggest that you consider joining the Navy or the Air Force. Keep a bottle of Gravol near your computer when playing Star Search!!

Comment

yes makes my eyes go funny too and feel nausea

Comment

I am not that high up in the game.Will let you know how dizzy I get when I do!!

Comment

My daughter feels queasy playing this game at the higher levels. She does suffer from slight motion sickness, so she also feels queasy riding in a bus, with all the lurching and stops /starts.

Comment

Yes. I know the feeling, unfortunately.

Comment

sometimes yes, because at level 200, every object is spinning for the most part. if I get fixated on one for too long I will feel a little bit of motion sickness for a moment, don't eat too many corn dogs before getting on the ride.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x