Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another day, another high score

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another day, another high score

    I am on a roll this week.

  • #2
    So...what's the actual score?

    Comment


    • pinkcat
      pinkcat commented
      Editing a comment
      I forgot to take a screenshot of the score.

  • #3
    No bad PC, but I've seen people get to level 200, which is just crazy.

    Comment


    • pinkcat
      pinkcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Lvl 200...not in this life for me!

  • #4
    Just keep rolling, rolling, rolling~ up the hill, against gravity, nyan cat's flying to space!?

    Comment


    • #5
      This game is more a speed game than an attention game. It's comparable to speed pack and requires quick thinking. Congrats.

      Comment


      • pinkcat
        pinkcat commented
        Editing a comment
        Eagle Eye is a real attention game, but not Ss. Ss is not really a speed game like Speed Match or River Ranger, and neither is Speed Pack. Ss and Sp are see-think quick games..in their own category.

    • #6
      Originally posted by Evan View Post
      No bad PC, but I've seen people get to level 200, which is just crazy.
      It's amazing what people are capable of.

      Comment


      • #7
        Making slow but steady progress.

        Comment


        • #8
          Onwards and upwards.

          Comment


          • PaulBenne
            PaulBenne commented
            Editing a comment
            I look forward to seeing you reach lvl 200.

        • #9
          Getting better and better PC.

          Comment


          • #10
            To infinity and beyond!

            Comment


            • #11

              Comment


              • #12

                Comment


                • PaulBenne
                  PaulBenne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You've improved by 15 levels since the beginning of this thread. Good effort!

              • #13
                I don't understand how I can get a high score but only reach Lvl 111 (my previous best was Lvl 115)?

                Comment


                • #14
                  Originally posted by pinkcat View Post
                  I don't understand how I can get a high score but only reach Lvl 111 (my previous best was Lvl 115)?
                  I have a theory about this. It is because even though you completed fewer rounds than in lvl 115, the rounds that you played were more complex ie. more spinning shapes. You get a higher score for more complex rounds, not for getting to a higher level. It is the same with Speed Pack - I get less cases packed, but the cases are more complex ie. having 3 sides, so I get a higher score. So based on what I've just said, the metric that is better is the score, not the level that you reach. And your score has improved by a lot.

                  Comment


                  • pinkcat
                    pinkcat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds like a good theory. Now I feel better.

                • #15
                  New level and high score. So happy.

                  Comment


                  • PaulBenne
                    PaulBenne commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Massive score improvement!

                  • Evan
                    Evan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I hope you get to level 120.

                • #16
                  Originally posted by Evan View Post
                  No bad PC, but I've seen people get to level 200, which is just crazy.
                  Heh, Lina K just uploaded a video today for level 200.

                  Comment


                  • #17
                    Originally posted by PaulBenne View Post

                    I have a theory about this. It is because even though you completed fewer rounds than in lvl 115, the rounds that you played were more complex ie. more spinning shapes. You get a higher score for more complex rounds, not for getting to a higher level. It is the same with Speed Pack - I get less cases packed, but the cases are more complex ie. having 3 sides, so I get a higher score. So based on what I've just said, the metric that is better is the score, not the level that you reach. And your score has improved by a lot.
                    I think your theory checks out. More suitcases but lower score.

                    Comment


                    • #18

                      Comment


                      • #19
                        Creeping up slowly.

                        Comment


                        • PaulBenne
                          PaulBenne commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Awesome progress!

                      • #20
                        Can't wait for the blog feature so I can put this in the blog.

                        Comment

                        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x

                        Related Topics

                        Collapse

                        Trending

                        Collapse

                        Working...
                        X