Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips or tricks for this game?

Just can't seem to get above 7 or so fish. The only trick I've used is to group fish that are in a corner first, or that are in the top or bottom of the screen.

This one's a basic one, but since you just started: focus on the fish you clicked on, then once that reaches or exceeds half switch to focusing on the fishes you haven't clicked on. Effectively halves the number of fish you have to be focusing on at the same time.

Comment

• pinkcat
      pinkcat commented
      Editing a comment
      I also use this technique.

Not a tip or trick, but I find playing on smaller screens (phone) means the fish are closer together and easier to keep track of. Playing on a 30 inch monitor spaces them out too much.

Comment

• Evan
      Evan commented
      Editing a comment
      Small screens are an advantage for a lot of games.

Thanks for the tips.

Comment

I select the fish that are headed in the same direction.

Comment

I pretty much use all the tips suggested so far. Can't say it has helped my game much.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Mortal View Post
          This one's a basic one, but since you just started: focus on the fish you clicked on, then once that reaches or exceeds half switch to focusing on the fishes you haven't clicked on. Effectively halves the number of fish you have to be focusing on at the same time.
          This is a VERY effective tip. Thank you..

Comment

Please see our page for Playing Koi tips and tricks.
            I am a moderator in this community

Comment

Are the graphics slow and jerky on anyone elses feed the Koi game? It may be my computer but I don't know. It's very annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                Are the graphics slow and jerky on anyone elses feed the Koi game? It may be my computer but I don't know. It's very annoying.
                It freezes on my screen and then starts over, so I no longer play that game

Comment

I'm excited and need to share a milestone in the koi game. I not only remembered 8 fish accurately, but also did 9. Yeah!!! Does anyone know the maximum number of fish?

Comment

• AnnaBanana
                    AnnaBanana commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well done. Maybe LumosLaura knows the maximum number of fish.

• LumosLaura
                    LumosLaura commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Way to go! The max level on web is 20 fish while the max level on mobile is 18 fish. (Playing Koi on web and mobile are two different games at the moment!)

– Lumosity Community Manager

LumosLaura Thank you! I was doing consistently well with 5, 6, & 7. I sort of kept the cookie hovered over the initial fish clicked and waited until he headed to one side and tried to click the fish around him. Once I'd kept track of 3 or 4 fish clicked, I switched to tracking the ones that hadn't been clicked on. With practice, it makes sense. But 8 and 9 fish ... much, much harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    LumosLaura Thank you! I was doing consistently well with 5, 6, & 7. I sort of kept the cookie hovered over the initial fish clicked and waited until he headed to one side and tried to click the fish around him. Once I'd kept track of 3 or 4 fish clicked, I switched to tracking the ones that hadn't been clicked on. With practice, it makes sense. But 8 and 9 fish ... much, much harder.
                    congratulations, wish I was doing as well but I'll keep trying.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x