Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated with this game!

Has anyone played "lost in migration" and found themselves yelling at the computer?

Usually don't yell at the computer, rather I yell at the dummy operating it!

Comment

Originally posted by HappyKlown View Post
      Usually don't yell at the computer, rather I yell at the dummy operating it!
      Yes! I think that was really what I meant

Comment

I used to yell at myself and call myself an idiot all the time, until I realized getting angry for not performing is a little silly so now I just shrug it off, accept I'm human and try to do better on my next run.

I'm absolutely terrible at Lost in Migration though, so I feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Has anyone played "lost in migration" and found themselves yelling at the computer?
          I agree with you. I think it's the computer, certainly not the operator. Actually I'm sick of the game, that one and the leaves pointing and moving. Love the car on the racetrack; however, even that one is getting tiresome. They need some new games, this is my second year and it's getting boring.

Comment

• LumosLaura
            LumosLaura commented
            Editing a comment
            New games are in the works However, our engineers are currently busy transitioning all of our games from Flash to HTML5 before the end of the year. It's a more difficult undertaking one might expect since we have to essentially re-program (rewrite) the entire game to ensure it functions properly. Hopefully this provides a bit more insight into why we haven't published many games as of late!

Lost in Migration is one of my fave games...

Comment

I find most of the games much easier on a tablet ... the touch is much easier thank the arrow keys.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x