Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made it level 10, but I'm not feeling it enough to keep going.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made it level 10, but I'm not feeling it enough to keep going.

I've enjoyed this game... but it's not one of my favorites.

The music distracts me.

Worse that that, to me anyway, is the sound of the cymbal during play. It is too loud, overpowering the drum. It is sustained for so long that it bleeds into the next beat, which is exactly what you don't want if the objective is to keep a rythym.

During the rythym learning part of each stage, the cymbal is dampened, muffled, as it should be during play.

Maybe you can provide feedback to Lumosity on how to improve the game. I've not played this game much, it just doesn't interest me.

Comment

If you've had enough of this game, take a break. No point pushing yourself to get to the next level if you're no longer having fun. The game is still in 'Early Access' mode, so they may improve it at some point, but I think that is not likely.

Comment

• Gore
        Gore commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope they will, but I doubt it too. From what I've heard, things aren't changed too often.

As far as I am aware, level 10 is the highest anyone here has achieved. So there is nothing wrong with quitting while you are on top. This is one of those games where enjoyment drops off fairly quickly the higher the level, in my opinion.

Comment

• Gore
        Gore commented
        Editing a comment
        I am definitely in agreement there.

Level 10 is highly respectable. I stopped playing on lvl 2. Not my cup of tea.

Comment

• rjb
        rjb commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been static on level six for several months; cannot figure out how to progress or improve. open to suggestions. on a couple of other games have gotten to the highest level, but not this one.

What is your LPI and score?

Comment

This is an Early Access game, so it doesn't have a LPI.

Here is my score and my Beat Streak.

Comment

I opened this up on my PC today, started at level 1 and flew through it, actually beating level 10.

I've been playing the app on a Samsung 9.7" tablet.
          I've tried the PC a little bit on a few games but have always come back to the app.

I found this to be much easier on the PC. The drum being on the right on the PC, as opposed to the left, is much better for me. The buttons being further apart on a keyboard is very helpful too.

Comment

• pinkcat
            pinkcat commented
            Editing a comment
            Good job! Maybe you can make it to lvl 12 on the PC.

• Gore
            Gore commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!
            I'll give it a try after the weekend. Level 11 is pretty crazy though... I might be able to pull it off if I'm well rested and eat plenty of protein. : )

• bumpstock
            bumpstock commented
            Editing a comment
            Good on you!
        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x