No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Eye bird collection

How fast does Eagle Eye go. I have collected all the birds for the collection. Is that it? I think they need more birds. What your view on this game?

I have done my best in Eagle Eye. Seems strange since I do have some eye problems.

Comment

This is my favorite game and yes they need more birds!

Comment

I find it hard. You must all be very clever.

Comment

There is a "difficulty" score in the bar on top of the page towards the center right, and it keeps getting closer to %100 if you keep getting the birds.

Comment

If you get all "Eagle Eye"s when you click on a bird, I would think that would give you the highest score - of course, if you also remember all the numbers correctly. Once you have done that, you have topped the game. Perhaps.

Comment

It's one of those games that I find okay, but nothing special. I am pretty good at it, but nothing amazing. I seemed to have plateaued at my ability level at this game, and I'm not sure how to improve at this point.

Comment

I think it honestly depends what level you are at, in order to collect all the birds you don't even have to be at level 100. once you have made it to level 100 and gotten eagle eyes for all four boards, and done that five times for top five scores, then you might possibly have beaten the game. I cannot play eagle eye because everything is so small and it flashes insanely fast. then with all of the added signs to remember instead of numbers, I've dropped a ton at that game.

Comment

I quite like this game. Fun gameplay and some of the background pictures are lovely.

Comment

fun game, and very tough in the later levels, I actually found myself more aware of vehicles when I was driving and playing it daily.

Comment

Thanks is game is great. Even good to play on the tablet. Not very stressful on the brain either.

Comment

I've been playing Eagle Eye for about 3 years. I recently noticed that there is a "spark" of light which hints as to where the eagle appeared. Has anyone noticed this?

Comment

• DirkFrances
                          DirkFrances commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No, but will definitely look for it next time...need any help I can get!

I also noticed, in rounds 1 and 2, that before clicking, hold the mouse over the probable area for about 10 seconds. I might be crazy, but for some reason, it helps. BY THE WAY, I'm not an expert with that game!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x