Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of early access... Not in Stats or insights

This game left early access very recently. I've played a few games and am now at level 4. I keep checking my Stats and Insights, but there's nothing there, like it's still in early access.

This the first time I've seen an early access game move to regular play...
    Is this common when a game is first moved?
    Is anyone else experiencing this?

This type of thing used to happen sometimes with the older games. I haven't played this in a while.

Comment

Yes it is common when a game is first moved. It may take as long as weeks or months for the stats to start showing.

Comment

Don't know the answer but this game does not appeal to me. Good on you for giving it a go.

Comment

• Gore
          Gore commented
          Editing a comment
          It's not a favorite of mine either... I think I could raise my LPI with it though, I did well when it was in early access.

How many levels does this game have?

Comment

• Gore
          Gore commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not sure... I only see 10 right now. There could be more than that though.

When this game was in early access I got to level 7. It was interesting to see extra insects and things (beetles, flowers) being added as the levels got higher. But I never got comfortable with the mechanics of this game. It just felt buggy and not we'll put together. Haven't played it since the first few weeks after it was introduced.

Comment

Gore, you can try contacting Lumosity by email or on Twitter. They would be able to tell you what is going on with the stats for this game.

Comment

Lumosity sent me an email yesterday to advertise their "new" game Assist Ants. Moving a game from early access after 6 months does not make it "new". Interesting game nonetheless.

Comment

Just tried the game....LPI "coming soon".

Comment

It's in there now... Didn't take too long

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x