Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumosity By The Rules

Does anyone know how to get to 13 sets at level 6? I've gotten 12, but am finding 13 to involve too much luck--drawing 13 sets where you can figure out the answer by the second card (or luck out as if you had). Defaulting to Yes only gets you to about 8.5 cards per set and I need to get down to 7 cards per set. I'm applying flawless elimination and duplication logic and am now trying probability theory to aid in the answers. Am I missing something simple?

Comment

• bumpstock
      bumpstock commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know the answer to your question, but it is awesome to see that some people still take the Lumosity classic games seriously.

• PaulBenne
      PaulBenne commented
      Editing a comment
      If anyone can answer your question, it would have to be Foolish Mortal.

• Foolish Mortal
      Foolish Mortal commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't either, it's a sad and bitter truth about old classic games, some of them have very poor difficulty ranges :/ I'd say, just move on and work on the other games for now, there's just so much one can do and you likely extrapolated all the valuable strategies from the game. Lowest lpi game gets dismissed from each section (if you have a lot of games involved, sometimes that becomes 2 more, but the algorithm behind that is unknown to me)

Please see our page for By The Rules tips and tricks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Smile :) Frown :( Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x