Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

low memory scores...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • low memory scores...

    I'm having a problem with memory games. I find that my scores are considerably less than last year, which, I suppose is understandable because I'm playing less. Does anyone have that issue? Playing less because of low scores and then having lowering scores because playing less? Stress is a big factor in my life right not as well. Not to say that others have no stress, it is life changing stress I'm dealing with at this particular moment. Would appreciate any input. Thank you.

  • #2
    Hi I am 89 years old and the reason I play everyday is once you start to skip you just forget more days. I use the games as a baseline, If I start going down consistently I will notice my downward trend and get checked out. Hope your stress gets better.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Hi I am 89 years old and the reason I play everyday is once you start to skip you just forget more days. I use the games as a baseline, If I start going down consistently I will notice my downward trend and get checked out. Hope your stress gets better.
      Thank you, I do need to increase my play days. When my mother was alive, I played everyday, sometimes going just through the memory games over and over. She's been gone a year now, I need to just step up, realize that this is something I do for myself and it isn't a competition. Thank you for your input.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think dealing with the stress in your life is your top priority at this point. Once that is taken care of, you can devote more time to playing Lumosity and getting better scores.

        Comment


        • azeroth
          azeroth commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree!

      • #5
        Same problem ... sometimes I feel the test time is shorter for some reason ... my thoughts are maybe to keep you using it... i enjoy my games but do not take them seriously i love the word games, highway hazards, eagle eye and all those ones

        Comment


        • #6
          Don't take it so seriously! Just play it for the challenge and leave it at that. With that attitude, I started playing more games and really enjoying them.

          Comment


          • #7
            Maybe try the meditation/mindfulness games to de-stress?

            Comment


            • #8
              I went thru a period of time not playing and I am still trying to get my LPI back up!!!!! I have fun with the challenge.

              Comment


              • #9
                Forget about the scores for now. Don't expect high scores if you are feeling stressed. Take care of your health and play Lumosity for the brain exercise. I wish you all the best!

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by raisedbyrats View Post
                  I went thru a period of time not playing and I am still trying to get my LPI back up!!!!! I have fun with the challenge.
                  I'm going to go at it like a single player game like, say,,solitaire. I don't get upset when I don't 'win' just keep playing. Thank you.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by AnnaBanana View Post
                    I think dealing with the stress in your life is your top priority at this point. Once that is taken care of, you can devote more time to playing Lumosity and getting better scores.
                    Yes, you are right. I will take some time out to beat my stress.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      You're working only with yourself! Give yourself a break! Don't be too hard on yourself...

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        i recommend a b vitamins like b12 for memory and vitamin c for stress

                        Comment

                        Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x

                        Related Topics

                        Collapse

                        Trending

                        Collapse

                        Working...
                        X