Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to lose my perfect memory game scores

I am getting rather frustrated with the Memory games. There are only 3 of them that I did well on (Tidal Treasures, Follow That Frog and Familiar Faces). However, since I got a perfect score on each of them, if i play them and make even 1 mistake, it drops my Memory score by several points. I went from have a 1411 Memory score to 1373. It is frustrating because I want to train on the Memory games, but there doesn't seem to be any way for me to do it and not drop my score.

I don't pay much attention to the 'scores' of a certain category. If you enjoy the games, then play them. I hate the memory games.

Comment

it is frustrating. I haven't hit perfect but have gotten quite good at FF and TT. But having an off day totally screws the scores!

Comment

Come on now, don't get all OCD on me...lol. Let's do a math problem. What is the difference between 1411 and 1373? 38 right? What percentage of 1411 is 38? about 2.7% So you went from an A+(100) to an A+(97.3). My impression of these games at those lofty heights is that we're moving beyond rote memory into subtleties of our minds. A distracting thought, a face/name that feels negative, ugh that fast food. They say the quieter you become, the more you can hear. -Ram Das

Comment

I reject Tidal Treasures now when it comes up on my training games because having reached perfect scores (on that game only) several times I can only ever achieve 1 point for playing it, so no challenge in doing that.

Comment

I've said it a million times already. Scores don't matter. The games are designed to give your brain some exercise. So if you got top scores for every game, what are you going to do? Stop playing all of them? And then your brain gets no exercise? People keep starting threads complaining about their scores and it's getting tiring seeing these threads over and over again. What can be done about this?

Comment

• testuser
              testuser commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Evan.

We did notice that there were many threads about LPI and scores, and that was why a subforum was created specifically for them. LPI and scores are metrics of the Lumosity games and therefore are not off-topic in this community.

We welcome any and all posts and threads as long as they are not off-topic and don't violate our community guidelines.

Where possible, we merge new posts regarding LPI and scores into existing threads, but sometimes existing threads become too large, so we allow new threads to be created.

• raisedbyrats
              raisedbyrats commented
              Editing a comment
              Let's face it, if there weren't posts about LPI and scores, this forum would be so quiet as to be practically dead. Any activity in this forum is better than no activity at all!

I paid to play & don't even get Familiar Faces or Follow That Frog on my iPad! Different frustrations but I keep waiting for more games!

Comment

• raisedbyrats
              raisedbyrats commented
              Editing a comment
              FF and FTF are playable on the Lumosity website in your browser, so you can play them via the browser on your iPad or computer. They are not available on the phone/tablet app.

i'm going to try an memorize the first five orders. are they the same every time? if so you can just go immediately to the room and fill those orders . etc.

Comment

• bumpstock
              bumpstock commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, you can choose from 8 different levels to play. And I seriously doubt that the first five orders are the same for each level. Why don't you test it out yourself?
          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x