No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you play Lumosity?

I used to play a lot on the computer. For the past 2 weeks I've been playing just on the phone. Good for a quick game or two in bed, on the bus, or when waiting in line at the supermarket.
    phone
    70.00%
    computer
    80.00%
    tablet
    20.00%

Phone and computer. I get different scores on the phone and computer.

Comment

I get best results on the computer.

Comment

Lumosity needs way more games on the phone. If they can put something as complex as Playing Koi on the phone, then they can easily put Follow That Frog, Eagle Eye or Familiar Faces on the phone too.

Comment

• kiwi1001
          kiwi1001 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think eagle eye has too much fast tiny flashing detail to put on the phone.

Originally posted by HappyKlown View Post
        Lumosity needs way more games on the phone. If they can put something as complex as Playing Koi on the phone, then they can easily put Follow That Frog, Eagle Eye or Familiar Faces on the phone too.
        Agreed. Would like to see Robot Factory on the phone too. Familiar Faces is getting kinda old.

Comment

I find that when playing on the phone, sometimes the list of high scores for a game gets wiped - sometimes when I play a game, the score for that particular session is the ONLY high score to appear on the list. It's like I've just played the game for the very first time, even though I've played it at least 10 times before. Weird.

Comment

never played on the phone before, but I just got my first smartphone. i'm a dinosaur when it comes to technology.

Comment

• AnnaBanana
              AnnaBanana commented
              Editing a comment
              Better late than never!

• PaulBenne
              PaulBenne commented
              Editing a comment
              Nowadays I do most online activities on my phone, including watching movies. My computer just sits and gathers dust.

• DirkFrances
              DirkFrances commented
              Editing a comment
              I only got into the smartphone game 2 years ago. Wonderful devices but highly addictive. Now I am slowly trying to lessen my usage. Lumosity app is great.

• kiwi1001
              kiwi1001 commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks you guys, so far I've listened to a lot of music on it. but I have no doubt i'm going to probably play poker and eventually do lumosity on it too lol.

• pinkcat
              pinkcat commented
              Editing a comment
              A super good game for the phone is Clash Royale (free). I spend about 80% of my phone-time playing this game.

• kiwi1001
              kiwi1001 commented
              Editing a comment
              cool i'll look into it

I also recommend Clash Royale.

Comment

• kiwi1001
              kiwi1001 commented
              Editing a comment
              I will def look into it
          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x