Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your favorite games?

What are your favorite 4 or 5 games? The ones you're always glad to see in your daily lineup, and/or ones you choose to play as extras? Mine are Train of Thought, Disillusion (new and old), By the Rules, Speed Pack and Star Search. I like Tidal Treasures but often skip it if I'm in a hurry because it takes so long. I wish there were the option to play just one or two sets of it.

I would agree about Train of Thought, Disillusion and Star Search. But the one I play most is Word Bubbles.

Comment

Star Search, Word Bubbles, and the one with the Tower when they flash the numbers...guess you know that memory is still something I'm working on - lol. How do you chose to play extras? I know I can replace a chosen game with a different one, but I thought I was limited to a certain number of games a day.

Comment

Originally posted by azeroth View Post
        I know I can replace a chosen game with a different one, but I thought I was limited to a certain number of games a day.
        You can play games all day long if you want to. Just go under games and select them. The other thing I do sometimes, is I usually play them on my computer, but then I can go on my phone and play, and my Ipad and play.......

Comment

I enjoy word Bubbles, Eagle Eye, Star search & Tower, when I have the time to play more than our basic 5.

Comment

I really enjoy Word Bubbles, Organic Order, Robot Factory, Word Snatchers, and Pirate Passage. Those are the games I find myself playing outside of my job lol.
            Lumosity Community Manager

Comment

I am with you on the first two( ToT, disillusion). I've grown to love Speed Pack, even though I go back and forth btw. level 6 and 7. I used to make a lot of mistakes, but now my brain knows how to look at the patterns. I still make mistakes, but I don't get sunk by it. I just try again.

Comment

I enjoy Star Search and sometimes play it after the daily games. I really liked the spacey music when I first played I am pretty well stuck at level 152. I play Familiar Faces and talk to the customers. I've been maxed out on the same top score. I ran out of new customers, but I still play because I rarely get through without making mistake. Observation Tower is so hard for me. The max for me is 5, and more often I can remember 4. My highest score was May last year 1577. The highest most recently was 1476 at the end of October last year.

Comment

Star Search, Disillusion, Word Bubbles and Robot Factory. I'd say Penguin Pursuit because I like seeing it in the daily lineup but, like Tidal Treasures, it's too long, so I don't usually play it for fun. I wish you could take the first several levels for granted if your history justified it.

Comment

I like tidal treasure, the one where you try to make coffee and the trains ... Which is difficult for me. I'm addicted to Lumosity.

Comment

Penguin Pursuit, Familiar Faces, Train of Thought, Splitting Seeds,Pet Detective and Star Search are my favorites. I don't like Follow That Frog, Trouble Brewing (I have too much trouble since I got to the level with the 3 rooms) and Playing Koi..I got to the top level on that one.

Comment

• HappyKlown
                        HappyKlown commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm curious how many people, in the higher levels where there are 2 and 3 "rooms", play in more than one room? I have enough trouble with one room. And yes, please tell us the "secrets".

I'm addicted to Trouble Brewing but can't get over level 7, I also like speed pack and the tidal game. How high have you gotten in Trouble Brewing?

I think I got rid of the Customer serving game. How do I bring it back?

Comment

• LumosLaura
                        LumosLaura commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Our support team can add it back for you! You can contact them at Lumosity.com/help. (Alternatively, I may be able to add it back for you if you can message me the email associated with your account.)

- Lumosity Community Manager

Train of Thought, Word Bubbles, Familiar Faces, Trouble Brewing, Raindrops.And Pet Detective(yes that's 6) it doesn't mean they are the ones I am best at.I just have fun trying to move up levels. I play all extra games except Pet Detective.

Comment

Trouble Brewing, Word Bubbles Rising, Word Bubbles, Familiar Faces, Train of Thought and Tidal Treasures!

Comment

I like the two bird games, all word games, Familiar Faces, Star Search and Speed Pack. I'm not necessarily good at them, just enjoy them.

Comment

I love Train of Thought, Penguin Pursuit, and Star Search. I've been stuck on level 13 (I think) of Train of Thought for quite awhile, but don't seem to get frustrated with it, like some others do when I get stuck.

Comment

Hi Laura, sorry for my late reply. I am not able to use the message system as a guest, so I will contact the support team. Thanks.

Comment

• LumosLaura
                                LumosLaura commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Sounds good! You can request to speak with me directly, if you need!

I like Pet Detective, Star Search, Brain Shift and Spacial Speed Match.

Comment

I have no favorites just games I despise less than the others. I suppose, speed pack, the rhyming game, star search, monster garden, and a couple others are in that less despised group.

Comment

• HappyKlown
                                  HappyKlown commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Is the rhyming game a classic game? I'm can't seem to find it on my phone.

• LumosLaura
                                  LumosLaura commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  HappyKlown, Rhyme Workout is a Classic game. None of Classic games are available on mobile devices.

Top 6:
                                Train of Thought
                                Trouble Brewing
                                Pet Detective
                                Organic Order
                                Playing Koi

I love ALL of the Language section. I wonder if they'll ever start showing stats for language

Comment

• LumosLaura
                                  LumosLaura commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  We do offer a language stat! It counts the number of words you covered in all of our available Language games

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x