Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuracy or speed?

What's your playing style, accuracy or speed? Be as accurate as possible (minimal mistakes) and sacrifice speed or be quick as possible and sacrifice accuracy? I find that if I focus on accuracy, my scores tend to be higher. I always aim for 100% accuracy (no mistakes) at the expense of speed.

Accuracy
    64.29%
    Speed
    28.57%
    Both (play fast, not caring about a few mistakes)
    7.14%

Speed all the way!

Comment

i found that the more you play each game, the faster you will get naturally. a lot of the games are repetition based, and muscle memory. just try not to play till your eyes are blurry, then you'll lose speed and accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        i found that the more you play each game, the faster you will get naturally. a lot of the games are repetition based, and muscle memory. just try not to play till your eyes are blurry, then you'll lose speed and accuracy.
        At the lower levels, familiarity with the game makes it easy to improve due to the lower levels beings easy. But at some stage, familiarity with the game can't overcome the inherent difficulties at the higher levels. And it is at that stage that real mental effort is required, and thus real brain training occurs.

Comment

none of the speed match games change, ebb and flow never changes, lost in migration, brain shift, and color match, never change.

Comment

Accuracy. Speed is just being faster at being wrong.

Comment

• pinkcat
              pinkcat commented
              Editing a comment
              Thats a nice way of putting it.

I think i'm speedily accurate if that's a thing. I don't know if I ever get 100percent. but its like 104/106 for speed match. speed pack is like 40/41. highway hazards is my worst like 215/225.

Comment

• PaulBenne
              PaulBenne commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty good results.

I am both.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x