Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lumosity timed games are actually speed games?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumosity timed games are actually speed games?

Has anyone else noticed that the timed games have more to do with speed then what Lumosity says?

Exactly. I have finally realized that *speed* is an element in almost every game, even if it is not categorized as such. If you get 100 percent on a game but go carefully, your score won't be very high.

Comment

I've noticed that all my games seem to help me improve in other games. This Speed Pack top score was after getting two other top scores in Color Match and another flexibility game. I can say with confidence that I am getting better at all the games. LPI is 1556, only problem solving games are holding me down. Lately, I've been stuck on the things washed up on the beach game, but my LPI is still moving upward.

Comment

Yes I realized this to. I seem to have one speed anymore & it is not fast!

Comment

Me too I have gone from fast to slow on everything

Comment

My LPI is stagnated at 1420, I did match my 34 trains in Train of Thought though. I'm feeling a lot better and play everyday now.

Comment

accuracy is important, but speed matters, because a lot of the games you need to get to level 10 in order to get to a max bonus score. so the faster you get to level 10 the more you can max your points. it would be better if you didn't get bonus points for each level up, then speed would not matter for any of these games.

Comment

• pinkcat
                pinkcat commented
                Editing a comment
                I did not know that!

• LumosLaura
                LumosLaura commented
                Editing a comment
                You're correct in assuming that speed is a component in many of our games.

- Lumosity Community Manager
            Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x