Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumosity Community Insights

Last edited by testuser; 08-06-2018, 02:15 PM.
    I am a moderator in this community

Insights is interesting. I hope they have more statistics in the future, such as the name of the game that was most played.

Comment

that's very cool that they show you all of that now. back when I had signed up they had all these statistics and more available but didn't release it to anybody. they had some sort of anniversary which showed what game was played the most, who had the highest lpi, who had the highest streak, and things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        that's very cool that they show you all of that now. back when I had signed up they had all these statistics and more available but didn't release it to anybody. they had some sort of anniversary which showed what game was played the most, who had the highest lpi, who had the highest streak, and things like that.
        I think that Lumosity sometime release some statistics on their Facebook page, but not that often.

Comment

ahh ok cool, didn't know that. I only saw the anniversary thing when I was a paying member. also when you are a free member, they at first gave me the insights, but then took access to them away after I had a streak of playing again for about a month.

Comment

Insights is a nice addition. Lumosity has a ton of data that it can mine from it's millions of users.

Comment

Originally posted by testuser View Post
              If you would like to know the statistics for Lumosity players in your city for the last 24 hours, please reply in this thread with the name of your city and country, and I will look it up in Lumosity and post a screenshot of the statistics.

could you look up the statistics for the players in Michigan?

Comment

Click on the thumbnail and click on the picture that loads to get a bigger picture.
                Last edited by pinkcat; 12-29-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

thank you pink cat are those the ones from Michigan? if so then they must not show the free members, just the pay members.

Comment

Yep, for Michigan.

Comment

thank you very much pinkcat, by the look of that picture they are not counting statistics of the free members then.

Comment

How can you tell?

Comment

for the cognitive lpi does it show you what the highest is?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Can I please have the stats for Bangkok (Thailand)? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                                  Can I please have the stats for Bangkok (Thailand)? Thanks.
                                  Here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by testuser View Post

Here you go.
                                    Thank you very much.

Comment

A video to explain Lumosity Community Insights.

From the above video:

"Hi everybody. Today I want to show you a new insight that Lumosity released a week ago, for people who pay to play Lumosity. So, from your ‘Home’ screen, click on ‘Insights’, and then go down to ‘Lumosity Community’, and type in a city, or a postcode or a zip code. So, in this case, I will type in New York, United States.

Okay, what this insight does is it shows statistics for Lumosity players from New York, in the last 24 hours. So, in the last 24 hours, New Yorkers played 68972 games of Lumosity. And they are still playing, so the game count is increasing as I am talking. All these stats are for the last 24 hours.

So, this stat here, ‘Cognition LPI’ – LPI is the Lumosity Performance Index, and it is the average score of all the 5 areas that are being tested - speed, memory, attention, flexibility and problem solving. So, the average out of those 5 areas for New Yorkers in the last 24 hours is 1105, and we can compare this to the worldwide average. So, New Yorkers in the last 24 hours have a high Cognition Lumosity Performance Index than the world average. So, in Warsaw, which is in Poland, their LPI is 1322, which is higher than New York’s.

Out of the 5 areas that are being tested, speed, memory, attention, flexibility and problem solving, the area for New Yorkers that is the highest – the highest score in the last 24 hours, is flexibility. And we can compare that to other cities around the world as well. So New Yorkers – their flexibility score is 1131 and in Milwaukee it is 1600. So, Milwaukie Lumosity players have a higher flexibility score than New Yorkers.

The average number of games played by New Yorkers in the last 24 hours is 8 games per Lumosity player, well 7.95, which rounds up to 8. This city here, I am not sure which country it is in, the average number of games for Lumosity players in that city is 3.92, and for the world, the average number of games played by Lumosity players in the last 24 hours is 6.96.

The longest streak is the number of days that Lumosity is played. So, for New Yorkers, one of them, or more than one, has played Lumosity for 1627 days straight. And we can compare that to Guatemala City, which is in South America, and someone there has played Lumosity for 62 consecutive days – so they’ve played Lumosity every day for 62 days. And the longest worldwide streak in the world is 1762, so that is higher than New York’s streak.

Okay, for people who pay to play Lumosity, whenever they have the 5-day daily workout of games, which are selected by Lumosity, they get to enter, or they get to answer the question ‘how many hours did you sleep last night?’ So, New Yorkers slept an average of 6.7 hours – this is for New Yorkers who played Lumosity in the last 24 hours, the average number hours of sleep are 6.7. And we can compare that to Jakarta, which is in Indonesia – in the last 24 hours, Lumosity players in Indonesia slept for 5 hours. In Philadelphia, the average number of hours slept by Lumosity players is 9 hours. So, that is a lot of hours of sleep for Philadelphians.

Okay, so also for paid players, when they do their daily workout games, they get to enter their mood out of 5. So, in the last 24 hours, the average mood of New York Lumosity players is 3.4 out of 5, which is quite happy. In Colorado Springs, Colorado, the average mood out of 5 is 2.5, which is quite low. And for the world, the average mood of Lumosity players in the last 24 hours is 3.38. In this city, I am not sure which country it is in, the average mood is 4.5 out of 5, which is almost 100% happy, so very happy people in this location.

Okay, that is it. If you would like to know the statistics for your zip code or city, just write in the comments your city and country, and I will provide the statistics for your city and country."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x