Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hardest Lumosity games?

Anyone else get all messed up with that penguin game ? Hardest games for me is memory match over drive, Penquin Pursuit, and Train of Thought. What games do you find most difficult?

Yeah sometimes those trains start running before I can get a good look at the tracks and all the connections.

Comment

• bumpstock
      bumpstock commented
      Editing a comment
      you're absolutely right about TOT, with its' tracks and connections. There is not enough time - you have to jump right in.

Ooo train of thought is my very favourite! It is challenging but I get so excited when I beat those lil bastards! I wish they would add more levels! Or are there more if your a paying player? I do not pay to play!

Comment

• HappyKlown
      HappyKlown commented
      Editing a comment
      The maximum level is 14, at which point more and more comes out, faster and faster. Some people have managed to do 90 trains at level 14.

I am with you with that train. My internet speed is not fast enough so things can get choppy.

Comment

train of thought is fast and word bubbles. iam no good to spell

Comment

I find Penguin Pursuit to be one of the most difficult games. I replace it when it comes up in my daily traning.

Comment

I’m on 12 now with the trains! I freaking love it! The one I can’t master is that pinball one, after so many I can’t seem to remember which way all those lines go. I also really dig the fuse game, fuse clues maybe!? Are you all pay member? How many games do you get if you pay?

Comment

• AnnaBanana
            AnnaBanana commented
            Editing a comment
            As far as I am aware, all registered members here pay to play Lumosity. Some of us even have lifetime membership.

• Evan
            Evan commented
            Editing a comment
            Paying members can play about 60 games on the Lumosity website (including 20 classic games). On the app, paying members can play about 40 games (no classics).

Trying to prove I’m not a robot to post on here seems to prove a big challenge for me! What is this penguin game, you must have to pay to play that one cuz I’ve never seen it.

Comment

• AnnaBanana
            AnnaBanana commented
            Editing a comment
            Penguin Pursuit is the name of the game. You don't have to pay to play, but it doesn't appear often in the free games.

I find Top That the hardest to score consistently well in. I know the premise of the game is pretty simple in comparison to others, but I can sometimes get into a spiral of missing the quick changes in the options and getting frustrated. My scores also vary a lot on River Ranger.

Comment

I have quite a bad memory, so I find Memory Match Overdrive and Memory Serves (with 4 suitcases) impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by DirkFrances View Post
              I find Penguin Pursuit to be one of the most difficult games. I replace it when it comes up in my daily traning.
              Lol - and its part of speed which I find unfair, speed exercises should be simplest, very simple decisions made quickly.

Comment

Those are my best... attention And guess what... it is a necessity when my memory is similar to a goldfish... if one forget the person the second he/she has passed out if sight one need eyes in the neck. Compensation I guess... so rely less on memory on more on reaction and it will work better for you? With the penguin I try to think thre moves ahead, so when it turns I just do what I had decided, if lucky it moves back to normal... at least it buys you some time

Comment

Penguin Pursuit is still the most difficult for me. With most games, if I practice them enough, I finally "get" it, but that has yet to happen with Penguin Pursuit after over a year with Luminosity. Spacial-type games are my weak point. I am horrible at Rotation Matrix, too, though fortunately that doesn't ever come up in my daily games. I am not very good at Memory Match Overdrive, either, but at least I have improved at that game.

Comment

• pinkcat
                    pinkcat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I used to be good at Penguins...now I am averaging about 25% - 35% less than my previous high scores. No idea what is happening here.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                  I find Top That the hardest to score consistently well in. I know the premise of the game is pretty simple in comparison to others, but I can sometimes get into a spiral of missing the quick changes in the options and getting frustrated. My scores also vary a lot on River Ranger.
                  I find that on some days, no matter how accurate you are at getting the best choice, the dollar amount remains low. Other days, it quickly goes up to $15,000,000, even when I get a couple of "good" choices as opposed to the best one.

Comment

Some of the ones that are most difficult for me are also my favorites. I hardly ever get it anymore, but my least favorite is that penguin game, followed closely by the koi one. I would like the koi one better if it didn't advance me into the range of hopeless so quickly. There are several games that I would like to be able to stay at a chosen level throughout the game - a level just challenging enough, rather than impossible.

Comment

The Penguin is difficult as is the train of thought for me. But I keep going and get better. Repetition will make it better.....

Comment

Train game is my favorite. I sucked at the Penguin Game and could not figure out why I was so bad at it when I am good at directions. The speed element makes it a different game. So I memorized which arrow to push when it changed directions. After playing it multiple times I can now do the game without having to think of the correct arrow. However, when I get to the higher levels and I am tired I have to rest or no improvement. I must be close to the top of my ability because it is very hard to improve beyond my present place.

Comment

Train game. Restaurant game is a struggle remembering orders and names

Comment

I haven't seen the Penquin Pursuit in my rotation yet - you must be way ahead of me

Comment

Assist ants ! Just can't get my score up TOT my favourite

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x