Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• play Lumosity games in specific order?

I don't know about anyone else, but I like to play my games in this exact order every time:

1. Train of Thought
    2. Highway Hazards
    3. Penguin Pursuit
    4. Spatial Speed Match
    5. Speed Match
    6. Memory Match
    7. Memory Matrix
    8. Memory Serves
    9. Pinball Recall
    10. Trouble Brewing
    11. Brain Shift Overdrive
    12. Color Match
    13. Ebb and Flow
    14. Lost in Migration
    15. Organic Order

I play mostly on the phone, and I tend to play all or most games in each category before moving on to the next category.

I work on my memory first, play some random games that I like, then hit the Language games.

Memory Match, Mem Matrix, Pinball Recall, Mem Serves, Tidal Treasures, ToT, Trouble Brew, Speed Pack, Split Seeds, Star Search, Disillusion, Ebb and Flow, Editor's Choice, Continuum, Word Snatchers

Comment

Wow, you ain't kidding about "specific".

I am specific about the order of the categories.

1. Memory (because I think that is the most important to preserve with aging)
      2. Flexibility. To me this is like drinking coffee, it wakes me up!
      3. Attention. Once I am woken up, time to concentrate.
      4. Speed
      5. Language. I really enjoy these, even though they don't add to the LPI.
      6. Problem solving. If I have a lot of time to kill. I generally avoid these games because they take too long to play.

Comment

Don't really have a specific order of games, but I ALWAYS start with Trains. Then the memory games, then speed, language, attention and flexibility.

Comment

trouble Brewing, word snatchers, playing Koi, disillusion, star search, speed pack, pinball Recall, memory match

Comment

Organic Order, Pirate Passage, Pet Detective, Masterpiece, Fuse Clues. Takes up most of my day.

Comment

I play the language games first, in random order. Then I attack memory, attention and speed. Not really interested in the rest.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x