Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 LPI afer 3 days??

It's just 3 days and I have crossed 2000 LPI! Is it ok? I think this is too easy and Lumosity is not enough mental challenge??

Maybe you're too smart for this game! Good on you.

Comment

I don't know about that...but I play free version and already crossed 2600 LPI!

Comment

• raisedbyrats
        raisedbyrats commented
        Editing a comment
        How is that even possible? 2000 is the max LPI. We need to see pics as proof!

Hey, Junior. That`s great! Have you bragged to your family and friends? I check this page to learn, NOT to hear about anyone else`s score. What you are saying is counterproductive for many here.

Comment

i'm almost 60 and i'm approaching 1800. i would like to get 2000.

Comment

raisedbyrats, even if I post the pic u will say it is edited! I didn't compare my score with anyone so I just wanted to know if I m doing ok in game! Sorry if u and anyone else got offended with it

Comment

You are right! Anybody can say that, but I don't think this group comprises of such people. This group is for smart people like you and me(maybe) to understand small tricks which can make the game more simple! You see, at the end, one who makes the game simple is actually doing some brain exercise. So can someone please tell me a trick to crack PENGUIN PURSUIT! It's tough for me!

Comment

Play Lumosity for a brain workout. LPIs are fun to compare, but it's really the mental exercise that is important.

Comment

• Evan
                Evan commented
                Editing a comment
                Wise words pc.

The LPI can be different on different devices. But if someone can get 2000 LPI after 3 days, then that is amazing.

Comment

2000 LPI in 3 days is impossible for the free version. Maybe possible for a small number of individual games, but impossible to get an overall LPI of 2000. 2600 LPI either nonsense or a bug.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                widgetinstance 503 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                X