Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lumosity Daily Workout not working, maybe Flash problem?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumosity Daily Workout not working, maybe Flash problem?

Would someone paste here the steps to fix Lumosity loading problems? I updated my flash this morning and my workout does not load yet.

I have never had a problem, even with IE, but a friend of mine constantly has it.

Comment

This usually works for me, although sometimes Adobe Flash Player has to be reinstalled. From an Internet Explorer page, Left Click the Settings Sprocket in the upper right hand Gray/White bar. Choose Internet options, from the drop down menu. Choose Advanced from the tabs across the top, on the far right. Finally Choose the bottom rectangular button labeled Reset... This will restore all of Internet Explorer's settings to their original settings. This seems to include settings that are sometimes only available to programs to set. If nothing else, it's harmless, unless you check the Delete Personal Settings box, in which case you loose all of your passwords, browser history etc. I usually leave it unchecked. If that doesn't work, try doing a Disk Cleanup.

Comment

Internet Explorer was integrated into the Operating system over a decade ago. Installing another browser over the OS, be it Chrome or Firefox, won't change the underlieing OS associated settings which are usually the majority of a problem, and can affect the browser and Flash independently.

Comment

I only play on my phone, so I can't help you here.

Comment

Anyone else having trouble this morning? I keep getting "oops" messages. For example, I can play the first game in my line-up but when it goes to recording the score and moving on, it says "something went wrong, try again". Some of the other individual games bring up a screen about notifying the engineer of the problem.

Comment

As of today the games keep pausing. I have to click to continue or restart. I use a PC. The rest of my computer programs etc...work fine. Anyone else having problems?

Comment

• HappyKlown
                HappyKlown commented
                Editing a comment
                Its usually Internet Explorer. You may have to reinstall Abobe Flash Player after this. Settings(The gear in the upper right hand corner) Internet Options>Advanced>Reset You may want to take a few minutes and clean up the temporary files on your hard disk. Start>Computer>Right Click, Properties>Disk Cleanup. If there aren't any saved passwords, delete all cookies. The first bit usually fixes it.

Google chrome works better on my iMac than other browsers for Lumosity games.

Comment

The pausing happens to me quite often also

Comment

yesterday it did for the first time on a normal PC.

Comment

I do sometimes. On an iMac. I just make sure all other apps are closed & sometimes I have to reboot.

Comment

For two days now, my scores have been wrecked by any game that requires the four direction buttons. Under "games" they work, but not in the daily challenge. So it isn't my laptop. Anyone else?

Comment

• HappyKlown
                        HappyKlown commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The buttons are working fine for me.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                      For two days now, my scores have been wrecked by any game that requires the four direction buttons. Under "games" they work, but not in the daily challenge. So it isn't my laptop. Anyone else?
                      Which browser do you use? I find Lumosity won't play properly on Google Chrome, so use IE for it and Chrome for everything else.

Comment

In the past, chrome worked the best. It is weird but the buttons only don't work on my daily challenge. If I just go through "games, they work. That was a long time ago, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                          I was advised the clear my cache. It worked, for a day or two. Now, I just avoid those games.

Comment

Heya! Our engineers are aware of the directional keys problem and are trying their best to fix it. Sorry for all the issues!
                            Lumosity Community Manager

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x