Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep at it! :)

I've worked real hard trying to get to the peak over the last couple months and finally accomplished it. Not bad for that 65 to 69 year old crowd. Now I'm aiming to see how competitive I can get against the best age group, those between 20-24 where I'm now in the 82.4th percentile on LPI.

How You Compare
    Compare with users in the age group:
    LPI 99th percentile
    Bravo! You've reached the highest percentile in your age group.

Speed 99th percentile
    Wow-you've reached the highest percentile. Keep training to stay here!

Memory 96.5th percentile
    Impressive job! You’re among the best of the best in Memory games.

Attention 99.2th percentile
    Wow-you've reached the highest percentile. Keep training to stay here!

Flexibility 94th percentile
    Impressive job! You’re among the best of the best in Flexibility games.

Problem Solving 97.3th percentile
    Impressive job! You’re among the best of the best in Problem Solving games.

Congratulations! I'm in your age group, just not quite there yet.

Comment

LPI 99.2 - 75 and up.

Comment

LPI is bs bc I got "Top 5 Score" on all five games after a 5 week break, and my LPI went down.

If you want to cheat your LPI play ten times a day and it will reward you

Comment

I think the LPI grades for the regularity of your play (over time) too. Granted.. there is something to be said about making a regular showing right? I just would like to know what LPI measures.. is a Return On Investment figure for the game designers?? Something to measure how well they have hooked you?

Comment

• Gore
            Gore commented
            Editing a comment
            AHA! I knew they were scheming... XD

I think you're underestimating what you're accomplishing. Yes, if you play diligently ten times a day you'll be rewarded. But just playing, without concentration, I don't think so.

I play a few other similar sites and the improvement is obvious. However, more importantly, I see an improvement in my day to day life. I don't lose things, I know where I put them, and I memorized a new credit card number in less than 15 minutes.

I play a number of other types of memory/calculation your games that I'm fast moving to the top of each of the games.

More importantly, I just started working at buying and selling stocks and regaining the ability to do the things that are required to make it work.

It's all in the effort you put toward your goals.

Comment

• Gore
            Gore commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations!

That gives me the incentive to keep at it.

I will always play Lumosity regardless of my score, because the games are super fun and challenging.

Comment

• Gore
            Gore commented
            Editing a comment
            I always like to hear your take on all things Lumosity.
            : )

I have been playing for 3 months now and the LPI's for my age group are all in the upper 90's (excluding math).
          I do not put much stock in the numbers. I feel I should be performing much better in the memory and attention categories, and with time I am determined to do just that.
          In the end, I really want to see the differences in everyday life more than any score Lumosity might give me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gore View Post
            I do not put much stock in the numbers.
            Same here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x