Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumosity works for me

I have been using Lumosity for about 4 Years. In 2014 I had a Stroke at a young age, and with one of my residuals from the Stroke was Memory loss. All I can say is that my Wife no longer has to spell for me, or do math. My problem solving is about 100% now. I can thank Lumosity for being a big part of my daily exercise routine. Thanks again ! And can't wait to give my 2 cents on if this does any good.

That's great to hear. I play Lumosity to keep my mind active and hopefully prevent a decline in cognitive functions.

Comment

Another happy customer.

Comment

I had 2 strokes 3 years ago and I know this has helped me regain what seems to be full function. I was 72 and spent 19 days in intensive care with both a clot and a bleed. I, too, make this part of my daily routine.

Comment

You guys give me hope. I have a closed head injury from a meeting with a truck, thanks for sharing!

Comment

It takes time, but I like that I could track my progress. My first scores were like 240 and now I am 1172 and in the 99 percentile in problem solving as well 90+ in all others (in my age group).

Comment

That is wonderful news. I am 57 and had a severe head injury in my early 20s. I enjoy setting goals for myself on Luminosity and slowly but surely achieving them. All the best to you.

Comment

I play Lumosity because the games are fun and I know that my brain will benefit from being challenged. I do believe that Lumosity and other brain training games can help people with brain injuries recover some functionality.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x