Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorado brain training

I've tried Memorado, just for the sake of curiosity. Oh, my... it's really similar to Lumosity!

Try the free games and tell me your opinion. Some games maybe have a better design, but the structure is really the same!

https://memorado.com/

I barely have enough time for one site, let alone two lol. Which do you guys prefer?

Comment

It's pretty obvious that they are trying to copy Lumosity, but Lumosity is way ahead in the production values. Lumosity gets my vote.

Comment

Never heard of this mob...but I do wish them the best in the highly competitive brain training space. Oh yeah, Lumosity for me.

Comment

• PaulBenne
        PaulBenne commented
        Editing a comment
        I've also never heard of them. I've only heard of Lumosity, Peak, Elevate and Cogmed.

Originally posted by Evan View Post
      Never heard of this mob...but I do wish them the best in the highly competitive brain training space. Oh yeah, Lumosity for me.
      Some have fallen by the wayside. In July this year Fit Brains shut down, after 10 years. There also used to be a Chinese brand called idolBrain, which was actually quite good, but they are also gone. Memorado's last tweet on Twitter was march 2016, so it looks like they've given up on promoting themselves. Lumosity is the top dog. The other's that are still in the race cost about 50% less than Lumosity.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x