Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeat or variety?

Do you tend to stick to one or two games until you feel you're satisfied with your ability or do you mix it up?

I like to mix it up, a lot. I usually play about 15 different games each day (usually not the problem solving ones because they take a lot of time). In total, I spend about an hour playing Lumosity each day.

Comment

I get bored easily, so I mix it up. What about you, Gore?

Comment

I find myself sticking to a couple of games most of the time. I'm just getting started with Lumosity, I think I'll mix it as I get a handle on all the games. I haven't even played on a PC yet, so far its been strickly through the app.

Comment

I am like Evan. I like a lot of games so I try to play as many as I can in a session. I prefer to play on my phone for the convenience, but for long problem solving games I use the computer.

Comment

Variety for me. But I don't play the language games much because English is not my mother tongue. I also don't play the math games because I don't like math. =)

Comment

Variety. Lumosity is like a box of chocolates - gotta try them all!

Comment

I used to mix early on, but changed to focusing on only 2-4 at a time.

Comment

I like to repeat the 5 to 8 games I enjoy the most. Don't really care about the rest.

Comment

Variety. I would hazard a guess that people who generally play Lumosity for fun, play many games. Those who take high scores seriously will play only a a few games at a time to get maximum scores before moving to the next few games.

Comment

• Foolish Mortal
                      Foolish Mortal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'd hazard to say that I also think you're right.

When I was on the free account a few months ago, I had no choice but to repeatedly play the three daily games. That resulted in 2000 LPIs in most areas. Now that I am on a subscription, I play ~10 different games each day. This has resulted in a small drop in LPI right across the board, but I am enjoying Lumosity to the max.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    widgetinstance 503 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

Working...
                    X