No announcement yet.

Playing Lumosity on multiple devices..not a good idea

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Lumosity on multiple devices..not a good idea

I have made an experiment since August and let me share you my results. Every time you log in with your existing (even payed) account on a new device (if you restore your phone to factory defaults it is taken into account as a NEW device) you start the test ranks from the beginning (for example memory matrix at lvl3) and it will dramatically effect your overall scores.

See the picture attached. I have used 6 devices (2 computers, 3 smartphones and 1 tablet) during this period on the Multiple device experiment. And on the Single device experiment I have used only 1 laptop with the same operating system (fresh install, nothing has changed during this time).

I highly recommend you to use your account ONLY on a SINGLE device.

It's a good thing I only play on my Mac.

Comment

This doesn't worry me at all. I play for fun and brain training. If I am on the bus or train, it is more convenient to play on my phone than on my laptop. Whichever device is convenient at any time is what I will use.

Comment

So would clearing all Lumosity cookies in a browser on a PC, do the same thing? Reinstalling from a saved image, wouldn't change anything on a PC, because all settings etc, could be saved.

Comment

MacBook Pro here.

Comment

That's good to know bumpy, but like Evan, I play on whatever device is most convenient..

Comment

I play on my phone and laptop. =)

Comment

I play on both the Lumosity app on my iPhone and on the pc daily. I find some games are easier on the app because I can move faster with my thumb in the smaller space and some things are easier on the pc. Also, there are more games available on the pc, but they are constantly adding games to the app.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X