Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumosity phone app Mindfulness 'games'

Has anyone tried 'Breath Awareness', 'Cultivating Kindness' and 'Embodied Emotion'? I haven't. I don't know if Lumosity wants to be associated with brain training games or spirituality. How much resources are they devoting to this area? Any resources they throw at this are resources they are taking away from creating great brain games. I find it bizarre for them to be going down this path.

I am personality into spirituality, but not from a brain training app.

Comment

Not interested in the mindfulness games whatsoever. I wonder if they are available to non subscribers?

Comment

[QUOTE=AnnaBanana;n1524I find it bizarre for them to be going down this path.[/QUOTE]

It's entirely possible that their neuroscientists have run out of ideas for new games. So they put out these non games as a fillers to satisfy the masses.

Comment

I've tried the breathing game. Can't say I got much out of it.

Comment

Have not tried those games.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

It's entirely possible that their neuroscientists have run out of ideas for new games. So they put out these non games as a fillers to satisfy the masses.
              I agree with this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x