Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your longest streak for playing Lumosity?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your longest streak for playing Lumosity?

Mine is 36 days. Then I dropped my phone and it broke and my streak ended.

Christ that sounds depressing. 44 days apparently

Comment

23 days for me!

Comment

72 days. According to the Lumosity Community Insights, Denver has the longest streak of 1895 days. There are some very dedicated Lumosity players.

Comment

• DirkFrances
          DirkFrances commented
          Editing a comment
          That's over 5 years! What the hell is wrong with these people!

• PaulBenne
          PaulBenne commented
          Editing a comment
          DirkFrances

58 days, when I took Lumosity seriously. Now I sometimes go for 1-2 days without playing, although I am hoping to play a lot more soon. I think it's good if I challenge my brain every single day.

Comment

• AnnaBanana
          AnnaBanana commented
          Editing a comment
          DirkFrances "I think it's good if I challenge my brain every single day." I agree.

42 days.

Comment

94 days.

Comment

Approximately 1 week for me. If I am not in the mood to play, I don't.

Comment

• PaulBenne
              PaulBenne commented
              Editing a comment
              Fair enough!

10 days.

Comment

• bumpstock
              bumpstock commented
              Editing a comment
              My streak is now at 37.

My longest streak playing Lumosity is 213 days(today).

Comment

My longest streak is 630 days. I am retired...I have a lot of time to play games.

Comment

• bumpstock
                bumpstock commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow! Well done!

Hit 365 consecutive days today!

Comment

• DirkFrances
                DirkFrances commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats, my friend!

• LumosLaura
                LumosLaura commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome! Well done!! I'd love for us to create some sort of certificate or something to help people celebrate this mile stone. (I think I'll talk to some people on the Product team about this!)

• azeroth
                azeroth commented
                Editing a comment
                LumosLaura That is a great idea. Maybe an automated email to the people with a picture of a certificate or something would probably brighten their day and inspire them to keep playing.

And well done Carlos!

Originally posted by CarlosTheJackal View Post
              Hit 365 consecutive days today!
              Congrats. I have never, ever done that, and I have used Lumosity for 10+ years.

Comment

412 days today & before this streak started I had done over 90 before missing one day, so I'm really up to 500 with one missed day.

Comment

• DirkFrances
                  DirkFrances commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome!!

• LumosLaura
                  LumosLaura commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Excellent! Also, our support team can fix any missed days in your streak

• raisedbyrats
                  raisedbyrats commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LumosLaura That's good to know. Thanks.

Dodged a bullet last night. I had just finished a book & was getting ready to go to sleep when I thought "I don't think I've done Lumosity today." Whip out the laptop & sure enough, I hadn't. Finished my last training game with 8 minutes to spare to save my consecutive day record, which now stands at 443. I'd have kicked myself for weeks if I'd let that fall.

Comment

• pinkcat
                  pinkcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know exactly how you feel. I'm at 121 and sometimes I come home from work on 3rd shift and all I want to do is crawl in bed, but I do my Lumosity to keep my streak alive. Sometimes that is all I manage to do...my scores will drop but I keep my streak. And I have gone down to the wire on getting the games done before midnight, since on my days off I save it til the evening when I am better rested, and sometimes I will get distracted and realize when I am down to the last hour that I haven't played yet. But now I know that Lumosity can fix the streak if I miss out on a day or two.

My streak is 108 days, but I've run into a problem. On my first game it let me choose an alternate game, but when I try to do it on my 2nd game I just get "choosing new games for you" and the spinning gear. I tried it on two different browsers and it is doing the same thing. It will let me play the assigned game (Tidal Treasures) but won't bring up alternatives for me. I don't want to play Tidal Treasures when I am this tired and ruin my Memory score. I have to go to bed soon. I don't want to break my streak because of technical issues.

Comment

• LumosLaura
                  LumosLaura commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry to hear that! I'll notify our engineers and see if they have the bandwidth to look into this for you. If you ever lose your streak, feel free to contact our support team at Lumosity.com/help. They're more than willing to fix it for you
              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x