No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play with the sound off?

Just curious if people play the games with the sound off? For the speed games, and Trains I find the sound quite distracting and they affect my score. But I do love the sound and dreamy music of Star Search.
    All game sound off
    22.22%
    All games sound on
    22.22%
    Some games sound off
    55.56%

The countdown ticking in the speed games do distract me somewhat. Highway Hazards sound is loud and grating.

Comment

Sounds off. When I play Lumosity I am listening to music with headphones.

Comment

I usually keep the sounds on in case it helps in reinforcing auditory memory, but if I have to play the game multiple times over a long period of time I turn them on and off for stimulation.

Comment

I get distracted easily so turn off game sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
            Sounds off. When I play Lumosity I am listening to music with headphones.
            There is no option to turn off the sound in the phone app, so no listening to music while playing Lumosity.

Other phone games have the option to turn off the sound, why not Lumosity?

Comment

• pinkcat
              pinkcat commented
              Editing a comment
              Sound off in the phone app would be perfect.

I do like the wood creaking sound in Pirate Passage. Kinda rhythmic and relaxing. Also love the sound of Star Search.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x