X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Community Volunteers!

Hi all.

Our analytics has provided us with some insights on user engagement in this community. Visitors to this community come from search engines and the numerous social media sites. 90% of new visitors only have a single interaction with this community - whichever webpage that they land on is the only page that they see before leaving the community. They do no engage any further with this community, and do not explore other pages or discussions.

We believe that this low user engagement is due to a number of factors:

1) New visitors are not aware of the nature of this community, of the existence of many other pages, tutorials and active discussions.
    2) New visitors do not know how to navigate this community, how to get to the homepage or to the sub-forums.

We believe that user engagement can be significantly increased if links to key parts of the community are included in the signatures of registered members. You can see how it works by looking at my own signature.

We would like to ask for 2 or 3 volunteers from the pool of registered members, to have a signature identical to mine.These volunteers ideally post frequently, and participate in most new discussions of their own free will. We are not asking for volunteers to be active - they are already active within this community of their own accord. There is also no expectation that they will remain active, and they are free to stop being a community volunteer at any time.

Please register your interest in this thread.

Thank you.
    I am a moderator in this community

Count me in!

Comment

I don't think I post frequently enough to count.

Comment

I am happy to volunteer. Great community, so I would like to help it to grow. Seems like minimal effort on my part.

Comment

Thanks to pinkcat and Paul for volunteering!

I will send you both instructions on how to create a signature, via private message. You can implement it whenever you are ready.

Comment

I would also like to volunteer.

Comment

• testuser
              testuser commented
              Editing a comment
              We think that two volunteers is enough for the moment, given the small size of the community. We will keep you in reserve for when the community is larger. Thanks for volunteering, we appreciate it.

Thanks to the volunteers, we have enough at the moment.

We may ask for more volunteers in the future as the community gets larger.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Mad :mad: Smile :) Confused :confused: Big Grin :D Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Frown :( Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x